Kupriyanov Oleksandr Volodymyrovych
Купріянов Олександр Володимирович
Vice-rector in Scientific Work, Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Professor
|Education||Kharkiv Engineering – Pedagogical Institute: Kharkiv, Ukraine.
“Technology and Equipment of Automated Production in Mechanical Engineering and Instrument Making” (1989-1994)
|Highest degree||PhD. Defended a thesis on specialty “Machine Building Technology” on the subject “Technological power expenditure reduction in assembly with thermal effect” (1998)
Doctor of Engineering Sciences. Defended a thesis on specialty “Machine Building Technology” on the subject “Ensuring the quality of high-precision joints in serial production on the basis of information support of the assembly process” (2016)
|Academic title||Full Professor (2022)|
|Certificates||1. International Engineering Educator ING-PAED IGIP, registered number UA-051, 2004.
2. Certificate of the Training Course “Computer Hardware Maintenance and Net Instrument Technology”. Tianjin University of Technology and Education, P.R.China, 2004.
3. Certificate of IT Ukraine Association Teacher’s Internship program held by EPAM Systems, registered number 0141, 2019.
4. Internship at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu – National-Louis University (Poland) under the qualification enhancement program “Distance education: innovative methods and digital technologies” (6 ECTS credits), 2021.
5. Internship at the University of Education Management under the advanced training program “Rectors, Vice-Rectors of Universities, Academies, Institutes” (6 ECTS credits), 2021.
|Research interests||– Organization of kitting-up for increasing the efficiency of assembly in engineering.
– Computerization of the educational process.
|Has taught courses on||
|Selected Publications||Google Academy Profile:
Scopus Autor Profile:
Web of Science Autor Profile:
|Participation in scientific projects||1. State budget project of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine “Investigation of the influence of the shape geometry error on the strength of tensile compounds collected by the induction heat method” (ДР № 0115U003275, 2015-2016).
2. The Erasmus+ project “New mechanisms of partnership-based governance and standardization of vocational teacher education in Ukraine” (PAGOSTE) (609536-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP). 2020 – 2023
3. UEPA Team Lead in Ukraine Higher Education Teaching Excellence Programme, which is held by British Council in Ukraine in partnership with the Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of the Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Advance HE (UK) and with the support of the Ministry of Higher Education and Science of Ukraine and National Agency for in Higher Education Quality Assurance. 2021 – 2022.
|Level of foreign languages||Russian: native speakers
English: Level B2 (Upper-Intermediate). Cambridge Assessment English, First Certificate in English (FCE), Verification Number B4739372, 2021.
|Administrative work||1. Ukraine IGIP National Sections, Secretary General.
Director of Engineering Pedagogics Center.
2. Editor-in-chief of the collection of scientific papers “Engineering“.