Bondarenko Tetiana Sergііvna
Бондаренко Татяна Сергіївна
|Education||Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy (2003), specialty “Electronics, electrical engineering, electronic circuitry and communication”|
|Higher degree||Ph.D. Defended a thesis on subject “Formation of readiness for development and use of computer training systems for future engineers-teachers” (2012).|
|Certificates||1. International Engineering Educator ING-PAED IGIP, registered number UA-132 (2014)
2. Certificate of Training for successfully completing training of stuff mobility program in Lodz University of Technology, Poland from 25.09.2016 to 20.10.2016.
3. Diploma “For active participation in scientific and practical mass events of 2017 NC” JASU “and active implementation of the idea of STEM-education and research approach in the practice of vocational training of students of Ukraine”, Kiev, Ukraine, 2017.
4. Diploma “For an innovative approach to the implementation of the idea of building a unified information space of Ukrainian education, the organization of effective cooperation with the National Center” Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine”, Kiev, Ukraine, 2018.
5. Honorary Diplomas “For significant achievements in scientific work”, Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogics Academy, Kharkov, Ukraine, 2019, 2020.
6. Certificate for the best scientific article at the International Conference «ICL – 2020 Educating Engineers for Future Industrial Revolutions», Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech), Tallinn, Estonia, 2020.
|Research interests||Cloud technologies, mobile technologies, monitoring the quality of professional training of specialists.|
|Selected Publications||Google Academy Profile:
Author profile in Scopus:
Author profile in Publons:
Author profile in ORCID:
The most valuable publications:
1. Bondarenko T.S. Cloud technologies in the formation of the information educational environment / T.S.Bondarenkо, G.K. Kozhevnikov, О.A. Ageeva // NaukaiStudia. – Przemyśl. – NR 15 (125) 2014. ‑P.77-85.
|Participation in scientific projects||The head of the joint research project with the Institute of Vocational Education of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine “Formation and introduction of an informational educational environment in the process of training future engineers and teachers for professional work in vocational education institutions” (№ФН 13-12, 2013-2016)|
|Level of foreign languages||English: Intermediate|
|Administrative work||Since 2013 – the organizer of joint scientific and methodological seminars with the Department of Science and Education of the Kharkov Regional State Administration and the Institute of Vocational and Technical Education of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine|