Sazhko Galina Ivanivna
Сажко Галина Іванівна
Ph.D., Associate Professor
|Education||Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy (2001), specialty “Automated control systems for industrial installations”|
|Higher degree||Ph.D. Defended a thesis on subject “Methods for the formation of ergonomic knowledge and skills of future engineers and educators in the field of computer technology” (2006)|
|Academic title||Associate Professor (2008)|
|Certificates||1. International Engineering Educator ING-PAED IGIP, registered number UA-067 (2005).
2. Certificate of Advanced Training Course “Information Computer Technology”. Technical University Gabrovo, Bulgaria (2016).
3. Сертификат об окончании курса «Научная коммуникация в цифровую эпоху». Национальный университет «Киево-Могилянская академия», 2020 г.
4. Certificate of Advanced Training Course “English language”. Center for Teaching Foreing Languages and Translation Activities “Kraft” , Nish, Serbia, 2020.
|Research interests||Human-computer interaction, information technologies in the educational process, computer information processing technologies|
|Teaches disciplines||1. Human-computer interaction.
2. Information and communication technologies
3. Electronic Learning Tools
|Selected Publications||Google Academy Profile:
h- index: 8
Scopus Author Profile:
The most valuable publications:
1. Lana S. Pantic, Tomislav M. Pavlović, Dragana D. Milosavljević, Ivana S. Radonjic, Miodrag K. Radovic, Galina Sazhko. The assessment of different models to predict solar module temperature, output power and efficiency for Nis, Serbia // ENERGY—THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL. Volume 109, 15 August 2016, Pages 38–48.
|Participation in scientific projects||1. Participation in research work “Formation of general instrumental competence of engineers-teachers during basic professional computer training on the basis of computer information and teaching aids” (2015-2018).
2. Participation in research work “Formation of a virtual information and learning environment based on cloud technologies for teaching students of computer specialties” (2019-2022).
3. Project coordinator «Learning mobility of individuals in Erasmus+ programme, Key Action 107- Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries» (2020-2022).
|Level of foreign languages||Russian: native speakers
English: Intermediate (B1) (Center for Teaching Foreing Languages and Translation Activities “Kraft” , Nish, Serbia, 2020)
|Administrative work||Deputy Director of Engineering Pedagogics Center.|