On March 26-28, 2019, the International Scientific and Practical WEB-Forum “The Development of the Unified Open Information Space in Lifelong Education” was held on the basis of Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy.
The number of registered participants of the Forum reached 218 people from Ukraine and other countries, including scientists and practicing professionals from Chisinau, Dubnica nad Váhom, Gori, Slupsk, Tianjin, San Francisco, Kyiv, Kryvyi Rih, Kropyvnytskyi, Chernihiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnytsia, Nizhyn, Zaporizhia, Dnipro, Burshtyn, Zhashkiv, Starobilsk, Bohorodchany, as well as representatives of vocational and general education institutions of the Kharkiv region.
The program of the Forum comprised the work of eight scientific sections:
- The transdisciplinary paradigm of the unified information educational space: the formation of labor and intellectual potential of the country/
- The realities and prospects for the development of the unified open informational space in education in cooperation with general educational, vocational, higher and extra-school educational establishments and scientific institutions.
- Innovative transformations in economic education: continuity in professional training of specialists for administration and management field.
- Adaptive management of social and pedagogical systems.
- Adult education in the context of the sustainable development of the information society.
- The international experience of fundamental and applied research in the development of dual education in context of the open unified informational educational space.
- The scientific and practical foundations of e-education: tools, methodology, technology, environment.
- Professional mobility as a phenomenon of career growth of specialists in conditions of information society.
Over the course of three days, about 50 reports were presented online and over 100 reports were given in person. The participants of the Forum had a golden opportunity to get acquainted with some promising developments in the field of the information space of education presented by domestic and foreign scientists, share experiences, and enrich their knowledge with new information and scientific ideas.